The Health Centre and practice phonelines are open from 8.00am-6.30pm Monday-Friday (except Bank Holidays).
Appointments are offered between:
- 8.30am and 7.30pm on Mondays,
- 7.30am-8am and 8.30am-6.30pm on Tuesdays,
- 8.30am-6.30pm on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday,
- we are open on the second Saturday of each month for routine pre booked appointments.
We also provide some mid-week telephone consultations between 6.30pm and 7pm.
GP appointments are now available in your area during the evenings and at the weekend. To book an appointment, contact your practice.
- When the main health centre doors are closed, access is provided via an intercom system at the main doors.
- Please note that Saturday appointments are booked in advance.
The phone lines are often very busy first thing in the morning – we would appreciate it if you did not ring at this time for issues other than appointment booking.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.