The Health Centre and practice phonelines are open from 8.00am-6.30pm Monday-Friday (except Bank Holidays).
Appointments are offered between:
- 8.30am and 7.30pm on Mondays,
- 7.30am-8am and 8.30am-6.30pm on Tuesdays,
- 8.30am-6.30pm on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday,
- we are open on the second Saturday of each month for routine pre booked appointments.
We also provide some mid-week telephone consultations between 6.30pm and 7pm.
GP appointments are now available in your area during the evenings and at the weekend. To book an appointment, contact your practice.
- When the main health centre doors are closed, access is provided via an intercom system at the main doors.
- Please note that Saturday appointments are booked in advance.
The phone lines are often very busy first thing in the morning – we would appreciate it if you did not ring at this time for issues other than appointment booking.